This project is a means of connecting with Korea lovers from India to give them more information about the beautiful country of South Korea and to together promote Korean tourism via Social media and other offline channels.
Social Media – Facebook and Instagram (both should be PUBLIC so we can monitor)
Korea lovers who are interested in promoting South Korea related tourism information.
Countries: India only
Period of Supporters Program: September – December 2019.
1. Fill up and submit the application form provided http://bit.ly/326gBGK
2. Selected Supporters will be notified via email
Selection of participants for the “I Love Korea Supporters 2019” program will be based on:
1. SNS Followership
2. Activity Region
3. Interest in Korean culture
4. Plan / Ideas to promote Korean tourism
1. Completion of e-learning program course on KTO India website
2. Support for promotion of KTO India SNS and Tourism news
3. Support for KTO India offline events (as and when required)
4. Participate in monthly video call meetings and exchange ideas related to active promotion of tourism
5. Submit reports of individual mission (monthly) – details of updates on social media and any other activity
** Individual missions based on activity plan submitted in Google forms
1. Certificate of Participation
2. Korean Souvenirs
3. Chance to travel to Korea (exact details to be announced later)
Supporters will be constantly evaluated based on their activity and involvement with the project.
1. Social Media activity
2. Monthly Reports
3. Final Report (at the end of the Supporters program)
**For supporters who do not perform well, they may be removed from the Supporters program
2. Monthly missions